ICC is Hiring!!
We are seeking a Career Transition Coach to join our team on an as-needed basis.
Where exactly? These locations!
- Washington D.C.
- Los Angeles, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Houston, TX
- Boston, MA
Do you have a passion for helping people connect with work they love? How about providing support to individuals who suddenly find themselves in a transition and need support designing their future career path? The Career Coach role at ICC embodies this opportunity.
At ICC, we firmly believe that the success of a business lives and dies by its people. In tough times, when a company finds themselves faced with layoffs, ICC steps in to provide compassionate one-on-one job search support to the departing employees. What it takes to be successful at ICC: We want our team members to look for new ways of doing things, deliver the highest quality and be dedicated to consistency in their actions and beliefs, with an utmost priority on honesty, transparency and an abundance mentality. This opportunity can be summarized in this way:
- Work with the ICC team to assist departing employees to plan and carry out effective job search strategies in order to realize meaningful employment more quickly.
- Coach and consult with the departed employee through the various phases of an effective job campaign which might include: development of a resume; assistance in writing creative cover letters; training and practicing interviewing skills; advising on negotiation techniques; providing networking guidance; and coaching on utilization of social media platforms, among many other job search phases.
- Provide reports on progress and delivery outcomes as well as overall feedback on client relationship.
- Participate and provide input at ICC team collaboration learning events and meetings.
Someone with these qualifications might hit the ground more quickly.
- Have prior experience as a corporate human resources expert, recruiter and/or experience in career coaching/consulting.
- Be autonomous, organize and manage your own calendar and create action plans for your clients. We measure results, not watch the clock.
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, has good listening skills and keeps communication channels open.
- Proactively solves problems with independent initiative and a sense of urgency.
- Have working knowledge of social media platforms (i.e., LinkedIn) and other skills such as Google, Internet Explorer, Gotomeeting, etc.
- Currently have a Career Transition Practice and would like additional candidates.
- Have the ability to quickly learn new technology and ICC’s proprietary databases.
Pay rate: Project Price Based Upon Location
Employment Classification: 1099 Contractor Basis
Still interested? Think you are a perfect fit? Excited? Submit your resume to Info@InnovateICC.com