What is Outplacement?
The Business Case
Many corporations overlook the long-term hidden costs of layoffs, including lost time, waning productivity, a tarnished reputation, devastated employee morale, diminished customer loyalty, and potential legal action, all of which can far outweigh the usual cost-savings predicted from a layoff.
Providing Career Transition Services with ICC, Inc. will alleviate these concerns. We are passionate about helping people design their future career paths and dedicated to utilizing our innovative resources and market knowledge to provide the highest quality service for you and your employees – our clients.
Control Costs and Secure Your Reputation
Why Offer Career Transition Services?
- Sustain the morale and demonstrate the company’s commitment to remaining employees
- Manage former employees’ perceptions of the company
- Maintain the company’s reputation in the community and with customers
- Increase the pool of pre-qualified candidates for future hiring
- Boost employee referrals from former employees familiar with the corporate culture
- Mediate new partnerships and future sales opportunities with former employees that remain in the industry
- Reduces the potential for lawsuits or EEO actions
- Reduce unemployment costs from the long-term unemployed
When the economy slumps, downsizing is up. Don’t let these difficult business decisions damage your company’s reputation, customer base, and ultimately, profits. Partnering with ICC to provide Career Transition Services will be a small investment in your future dividends directly affecting your company’s bottom line. Some of the ways we can assist your departed employee include:
- Adjusting to the job loss
- Defining personal interests, skills and abilities
- Assistance in constructing a top-of-the-line resume
- Identifying and managing a personal network
- Handling interviews effectively
- Managing a search campaign
- Negotiating strategies for salary compensation
- Thriving in their new position