- Mother of 2
- Retired Softball & Soccer Mom
- Identical Twin
- Fair-Weather Skier
- Mediocre Golfer
- Bossy by Nature
- Lifelong Coach, Mentor & Advisor
As a recovering-HR-executive-turned-career-coach, Teri guides her clients through the difficult job transition process by helping them understand and embrace the value of being who they are, inspiring them to get intentional about where they really want to go next, and supporting them in navigating how to confidently get there.
Teri’s multidimensional background and experience is of high value to her clients. Her professional career began as manager of a 9-1-1 communications center, which launched her career in leadership roles in public safety, technology, telecommunications and higher education. In each leadership position, she gathered practical experience in all phases of a typical business life cycle from start-up to maturity to exit for both publicly-traded and privately held organizations, which fuels her ability to coach the most tenured professionals to front-line managers in nearly every industry and role.
A pivotal career change occurred when Teri was leading Human Resources as the Senior Vice President of Organizational Development where she oversaw leadership development, executive compensation and succession planning initiatives. Her passion for developing individuals and teams to achieve their full potential has led her to the work she loves today.
- Front Range Community College Foundation Board of Directors, Emeritus
- Active member, Broomfield Chamber of Commerce
- Active member, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
Education & Certifications
- Kellogg School of Management – General Management & Executive Scholar
- Front Range Community College – HR Management & Business Certifications
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR), HRCI