- Struggles to Fold Fitted Sheets
- Loyal Husband, Father & Friend
- MBTI: INFJ
- Strengths: Empathy, Strategic, Intellection, Restorative, Individualization
- Adheres to ICF Code of Ethics
- Motto: Be Present – Listen – Be Honest – Serve
- Dedicated Colleague and Coach
- Labor Relations Guru
Kerm thrives when working with individuals and teams in creating sustainable change grounded in conscious choices. He views every client as a whole human being who live “portfolio lives” filled with opportunities, experiences and skills – all of which makes up who he/she is. His passion lies in developing talents, skills, self-awareness and high performance in people and organizations.
Kerm has assisted hundreds of clients with their professional and personal development through individual coaching and group training and facilitation. They fully appreciate his delivering the most current methods for job search and career transitions.
Prior to taking an entrepreneurial path, Kerm spent 26 years as a manager in the telecommunications industry. Twenty-two of those years were spent in human resources, with significant responsibilities ranging from hiring and firing to labor relations and most other hands-on HR accountabilities.
- Active volunteer, Ronald McDonald House & Gathering Place
- Volunteer, Urban Peak
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Western Washington University
- Master’s in Education from Western Washington University
- Certified Life and Career Transition Coach, Hudson Institute
- Certified Quality Consultant, Qualtec
- Advanced programs: Harvard Law School, University of Michigan Business School and the National Training Laboratories Institute.
- MBTI Certified