- Opportunity Creator
- Active Listener
- Excitement Generator
- Trivia Fan
- Retired Triathlete
- World Traveler
- Amateur Restaurant Critic
Gail has spent her career helping others navigate the complex job transition waters. For more than 15 years, she has built trust and strong personal connections with her clients as she listens to their needs and helps them identify their abilities and passions. She specializes in helping clients turn what can be a daunting time into one of excitement and challenge as she helps them develop plans for their career transitions.
Gail has facilitated hundreds of group workshops and assisted thousands of clients individually from entry-level to C-suite executives. She began her professional career in banking in New York City and then made the move to human resources where she spent many years recruiting talent into financial institutions. Prior to launching into the career transition industry, she served as the chief of staff for a biotechnology company developing an AIDS vaccine.
- Board Member- Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver
- Former Board Member, Board Chair and Mentor- Women’s Bean Project
- Former Trustee – Colorado Academy
- Advisory Board Member – Grab the Torch (leadership/mentoring for high school girls)
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Political Science from Smith College