ICC is hiring!!
We are seeking a dedicated part-time member of our support and sales team.
Anywhere! Although ICC Headquarters is located at 1873 S. Bellaire St. Suite 750 in the heart of Denver, Colorado.
Do you have a knack for organizing and prioritizing competing demands in a fast-paced environment? Do you like the idea of providing support to your colleagues by proactively solving problems, taking initiative, and collaborating towards one common goal? Are you comfortable picking up the phone? The Sales Support Specialist role embodies these characteristics. ICC is hiring a dedicated Sales Support Specialist to join our team. This person will work closely with the Client Engagement Director and have achievable goals and metrics to meet each quarter. You will have daily conversations with impacted employees who have recently been laid off. This role requires someone who can identify needs and discuss the features and benefits of an outplacement program in a compassionate manner as well as build relationships within the internal ICC team and our clients. Part-time, remote role, up to 20 hours/week.
Still interested? Keep reading!
Who is ICC anyway?
Want to join a team that does right by their employees and clients, strives for continuous excellence and gives you the freedom to think creatively while having some fun along the way?
At ICC, we firmly believe that the success of a business lives and dies by its people. For that reason, we work with underperforming teams and leaders to help them become highly productive, contributing members of the organization. And, in tough times, when a company finds themselves faced with layoffs, ICC steps in to provide compassionate job search support to the departing employees.
What does it take to be successful at ICC?
We want our team members to look for new ways of doing things, deliver the highest quality and be dedicated to consistency in their actions and beliefs, with an utmost priority on honesty, transparency and an abundance mentality.
At ICC, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a group that is changing the learning and development landscape. If you’re looking to join a of a dynamic, collaborative team, where problem-solving and idea generation happens on a daily basis, please read the responsibilities and qualifications below.
The Sales Support Specialist role primary responsibilities will include:
Serve as initial point of contact for all outplacement clients.
- Initiate phone outreach to all ICC referrals in timely manner to identify their needs and help them get the most out of their benefits.
- Implement email campaigns and track campaigns through to completion to increase engagement rate.
- Coordinate assignments with ICC team members.
- Create and distribute all necessary paperwork associated with assignments.
- Interact with client accounts if needed to support sales and account management.
Track and maintain all ICC referrals in proprietary database.
- Update and change status of records.
- Provide regular updates to Client Engagement Director on status of referrals.
- Prepare confidential, detailed reports and work with accounting to initiate invoicing.
- Interact with ICC coaching team on regular basis to ensure timeliness of updates.
- Support in creation of monthly client reports using Excel, PPT, Word, and ICC CRM (Zoho).
Project Management and Administrative Assistance:
- Logistics coordination: travel arrangements, ordering materials, tracking expenses, and mailing binders.
- Assist with editing, formatting, proofing, and printing of necessary content for training sessions and other ICC documents.
- Manage calendar of events for ICC team member activities.
- Maintain and update internal and external databases which may include CRM system and other proprietary databases.
- Administer assessments for individuals and groups using online tools.
- Professionally handle incoming correspondence including email.
- MUST BE COMFORTABLE on phone and video calls
- Undergraduate degree required or in pursuant of degree
- 1 to 3 years of business experience a plus
- Detail oriented with strong follow through skills
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Great listening skills, able to handle confidential information
- Demonstrate client-focused behavior and a commitment to increasing our clients’ satisfaction.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work with various personalities.
- Promote and maintain high standards of quality at work with often tight and pressing deadlines.
- Recognize problems and respond with a sense of urgency, using excellent judgment; make timely, thoughtful, sometimes difficult decisions; and seek and accept input from others.
- Proficient in computer/data management skills including PPT, Excel, Word, Outlook, Zoom & email marketing campaigns. Experience with Zoho a plus.
- Strong interest, passion and experience in human resources, sales, or outplacement industry a plus.
$15.00/hour. Part-Time Role, No Benefit Eligibility. Flexible hours.
Still interested? Think you are a perfect fit? Excited? Submit your resume and qualifications to Info@InnovateICC.com.