Senior Executive Coach
Hank Provost: Biography
After a successful career holding many senior executive roles, Hank now spends his time focused on energizing leaders on gaining clarity on what keeps them from achieving the success they want. He specializes in coaching for performance and growth, accelerating new leader success, facilitating strategy development and positioning teams for growth.
Hank has demonstrated his effectiveness in clients such as Boeing, Molson Coors, University of Denver, Access Health Care Network, and many more. As a valued counselor and innovator, Hank believes in having a personal strategy for learning, growing and changing. He demands this from his clients and “walks-the-talk”.
He returned mid-career to earn his Masters in OD and Management, and studied Evidence-Based Coaching earning his Professional Certification Coach accreditation with the International Coaching Federation.
Fun Facts About Hank:
Advocate for Youth
Early for Everything
Reader of History
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, DePaul University
- Master’s Degree in Organizational Development & Management, Fielding University
- Certified in Myers-Briggs Type Indication, Emotional Intelligence, and Birkman Assessment
- Certified in Think To Win Strategic Planning Process
- Co-chair of the Board, Debate and Speech Coach, National Association for Urban Debate Leagues
- Vice President at Large, American Veterans for Equal Rights, Inc.