- Efficiency Expert
- Creates Order Out of Chaos
- Office Advocate
- Quick Starter
- Adventure Seeker
- Mother of Two Young Adults, Four Fur Babies and a Lizard
- Colorado Sports Enthusiast
- Knee Slapping Sense of Humor
Suzanne is an energetic process and efficiency aficionado. She enjoys “wearing multiple hats” in a professional environment, and is very well organized in her everyday tasks. With her ability to adapt to any work-related environment, Suzanne is a strong worker both independently, and in a team setting.
Her experience in handling a wide range of executive and administrative support related projects has led her to enjoying the day-to-day challenges of supporting an office of diverse people in a fast-paced environment.
In her spare time, Suzanne enjoys hiking, spending quality time with family, going to country music concerts, driving to the mountains and traveling.
- Volunteer, Denver Rescue Mission
Education & Certifications
- Associates Degree in Business Administration, Community College of Denver