- Passionate Entrepreneur
- Ardent Supporter of Women in Business
- World Traveler
- Martini Aficionado
- Life-long Bengals Fan
- Conflict Competent
Susan is a founding partner of ICC Inc., and she is responsible for leading operations, finance and strategy. With more than two decades of business experience, Susan has developed a superpower for ending “business bloat” (inefficiencies, cross-purposes and miscommunication) and retooling companies into sleeker, smoother, more strategically focused organizations.
After graduating from Marquette University with a degree in finance, Susan jump-started her career working for The Chicago-Tribune and Chiquita Brands. Entrepreneurial by nature, Susan also owned her own successful business working with clients that included Honey Baked Ham, Omni Netherland Plaza, the NFL, Cincinnati Bengals and Museum Works Galleries. Ask her to quote Monty Python and the Holy Grail to get taste of her cheeky sense of humor.
- Board Chair, OI Global Partners
- Board Member, Laradon Hall
- Director and Facilitator, CXO/EN Workgroups
- Mile High SHRM, Professional Development, Global & Cultural Effectiveness Chair
Education & Certifications
- B.S. in Finance from Marquette University