- Insightful Advisor
- Collaborative Change Catalyst
- Skilled Team Facilitator
- Avid Researcher
- Passionate World Explorer
- Chicago Cubs Fanatic
- Ravenous Reader and Learner
Stephanie Williams specializes in helping individuals, teams and organizations achieve excellence. She guides her clients through changes that will help them access their strengths and leadership abilities. As she works with clients, her passion and expertise shine through, and she becomes a true partner in effecting positive change.
Her extensive background includes work in financial services, telecommunications, manufacturing, engineering and construction, energy, health care, and government and not-for-profit organizations. She has served as a consultant with both Towers Watson and Booz & Company, and she has held leadership roles in the learning and organizational development groups at Chase Manhattan Bank and CH2M. Over the past few years, she has extended her expertise to clients in Asia and Europe, in addition to North America.
Stephanie has taught undergraduate and MBA courses in management, consulting and organizational behavior at the University of Michigan and the University of Colorado-Boulder.
- Co-founder of not-for profit organization, Blue Iris
- Volunteer with Village Project Africa and Casa de Paz
Education & Certifications
- Ph.D. in Organizational Psychology from University of Michigan
- Co-authored an article in 2003 published in Harvard Business Review entitled “Is Silence Killing Your Company?”
- Certified Expert in PinsightTM Leadership Assessments and Simulations
- Certified in MRG: Leadership Effectiveness Analysis (LEA) Suite of Assessments
- Certified in Denison Culture Survey