- Not Afraid of Tough Conversations
- Great Listener
- Focused on Future Opportunities
- Colorado Native
- Mom of 1 daughter and 2 Dogs
- Flexible and Controlling at the Same Time
- Loves Puzzles
From resumes to navigating the interview and offer process, Shawnna provides an individualistic approach to helping each client transition during what may be a difficult time, with pride and confidence. She balances compassion and empathy with accountability and action, and works closely with clients to find their inner strengths, and enhance self-awareness. Shawnna encourages her clients to use their authentic self to connect their passions, purpose and values to their career search.
After 20+ years in human resources, Shawnna has coached many managers, ranging from newly promoted managers to the executive level. She has experience in coaching a vast array of topics, from employee relations and communication, to conflict management and performance management. Shawnna’s focus is centered around motivating her clients to reach individual goals as well as reaching new career milestones.
Education & Certifications
- MBA from Regis University, Denver Colorado
- Bachelors of Business Administration from Fort Lewis College, Durango Colorado
- SHRM – SPC Certification