- Constant Learner
- Relator and Collaborator
- Talent Assessor
- Rescue Dog Mom
- Avid Movie-Goer and Reader
- Lover of the Arts
- Addicted to Travel
- Human Resource Professional
Randi excels at holding up a mirror for individuals to help them explore where they are and what it will take to move forward. With multiple years of experience in human resources, talent management, recruiting and communications, she understands that each person needs support to reach his or her ultimate goals.
An astute listener, Randi asks clients insightful questions to help bring out their unique strengths and goals. She then provides them with thoughtful and innovative resources that meet their personal needs and aspirations.
As a strategic partner with her clients, Randi incorporates individual assessments to identify personal dynamics that propel a job search forward. Her passionate dedication to client success, coupled with her heart for people, due diligence and follow through, allow her to serve YOU – her client.
- Current President-Elect and Conference Lead, The Association for Talent Development, Greater Cincinatti Chapter (GCATD)
- Gala team, League for Animal Welfare
- Active Volunteer, People Working Cooperatively
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Art Education from New York at New Paltz
- MBA in Human Resources from State University of New York at Buffalo
- MBTI Certified
- Certified Senior Professional (SPHR) in Human Resources, HR Certification Institute
- Certified in Drexler-Sibbett Team Performance