- Strategic Coach
- Fiercely Loyal
- Kid at Heart
- Military Brat
- Curious About Others
Michelle’s passion lies in helping others to become truly successful. Whether it be a single individual or an entire organization, she uses her talents of honesty, openness and empathy to thrive in the arena of strategic coaching. Michelle has coached clients from entry, to exit in their career cycle.
She began coaching college students seeking employment at the end of their academic careers, where her coaching focused on resume development, interviewing and networking. Michelle has advised middle and executive management on how to obtain, maintain and retain a diverse pool of employees.
- Holladay Park Plaza, Board of Directors
- Nonprofit Association of Oregon, Board of Directors
- BodyVox Dance Company, Chairwoman of Gala Committee
- American Leadership of Oregon, Senior Fellow
Education & Certifications
- Bachelors Degree, University of Pittsburgh
- Masters Degree, Portland State University