- Strengths Diva
- Kolbe Certified
- Car Singer
- Wife, Mom, Hockey & LAX Cheerleader
- Food and Craft Brew Lover
- Movie Buff
Meredith’s personal mission is to partner with organizations to create “best places to work” filled with engaged employees and “follower-worthy” managers and leaders. Meredith guides leaders, teams and entire organizations to increase productivity and profitability while developing happier employees. She personally specializes in leveraging natural strengths and creative instincts in the workplace – through team development programs as well as through career coaching and pre-hire selection and development assessments.
Meredith has worked with clients across industries including travel and hospitality; large international retailers; oil and gas; credit unions, banks and other financial services organizations; supply chain and distribution; sales; health care and insurance; publishing; and national and community-based nonprofits. Meredith brings her energy, contagious positivity and wicked sense of humor to every interaction and relationship in order to build trust and foster authentic partnerships so ICC and our clients can do great work together.
- Immediate Past President, Southern Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce
- Volunteer and Speaker, The Leadership Investment
- Active volunteer, Ronald McDonald House
Education & Certifications
- B.S. in Journalism from University of Maryland
- French Language and Literature from Institute for American Universities in Aix-en-Provence, France
- Kolbe Certified Consultant