- Trusted Advisor & People Connector
- Kolbe Strengths Cultivator
- Captivating Public Speaker
- Proud Member TERPnation
- Wife & Lacrosse Mom
- Black Labbie Taxi Driver
- Amateur Foodie; Craft Beer & Wine Enthusiast
- “Life is my song cue!”
Meredith’s personal mission is to partner with organizations to create best places to work filled “follower-worthy” managers and leaders capable of inspiring commitment from employees. Meredith passionately believes when employees at every level are firing on all cylinders, individuals, teams and entire organizations can be unstoppable. Collaborating with ICC’s team of certified leadership and executive coaches, masterful instructional designers and facilitators, and compassionate outplacement coaches, Meredith partners with our clients to implement people strategies that drive better business results. She personally specializes in leveraging natural strengths and creative instincts in the workplace.
Meredith has worked with clients across industries including travel and hospitality; large international retailers; oil and gas; credit unions, banks and other financial services organizations; supply chain and distribution; sales; health care and insurance; publishing; and national and community-based nonprofits. Meredith brings her energy, contagious positivity and wicked sense of humor to every interaction and relationship in order to build trust and foster authentic partnerships so ICC and our clients can do great work together.
- Volunteer & Advocate, Mile High Labrador Retriever Mission
- Past President & Lifetime Member, Southern Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Mile High SHRM
Education & Certifications
- B.S. in Journalism (Public Relations) and B.A. in French Language & Literature from University of Maryland
- French Language and Literature Studies from Institut Américain Universitaire, Aix-en-Provence, France
- Kolbe Certified Consultant, Copper Circle Honoree (certified 10+ years), with Kolbe Corp.