- Creative & Design Junkie
- Natural-Born Organizer
- Coffee Connoisseur
- Fraternal Twin Sister
- Wine Enthusiast
- Zest for Life
- Avid Planner
A charismatic optimist, Megan’s DNA drives her to dig deeper into details and to deal with challenges sensibly, realistically and with grace. Her interest in marketing is fueled by her passion for using her considerable creativity.
Megan is also driven by the opportunity to make a lasting impact on the lives of others and to be a “connector” of people though deep, personal-level conversations and relationships. A powerful wordsmith, she believes words have a dramatic effect on how we express what we know, how we interact with one another and how we make decisions. These are her keys to forming strong relationships
Prior to joining ICC, Megan strengthened the brands of companies such as Purely Meat Co. and the Evanston Art Center. On the weekends, she can be found trying new cuisines downtown Denver, exploring the mountains, shopping local boutiques, or relaxing at home watching True Crime or The Bachelor/Bachelorette.
- Member, Business Marketing Association – Denver
- Volunteer, Elawa Farm Foundation
- Volunteer, Feed my Starving Children
- Volunteer & Facilitator, Mission Trips Inc.
- Volunteer, Denver Children’s Home
- Volunteer, Laradon School
- Member, Laradon Young Professionals Committee
Education & Certifications
- B.S. in Communication from Lake Forest College
- Certified – Google Analytics