- Job Search Strategist
- Career Coach
- Action Oriented
- Compassionate Listener
- Proud soccer mom
- Mom to the cuteset Shih-Poo
- Love Walking/Hiking anywhere with the family
For people who have recently lost their positions, Lynda offers compassion, empathy and then strategy to move ahead. She helps individuals to cope with the negatives quickly to get back on their career feet with renewed confidence.
With a direct, no-nonsense approach, Lynda strives to ensure that each job seeker comes away with concrete next steps, resources and contacts to propel forward, confident and inspired. She considers herself a true job search strategist – with expertise in unique networking techniques, resume development and refinement, cover letter writing, interviewing skills and strategy, salary negotiation and of course, job search strategy. Lynda also works with those who are thinking that their recent job loss may be an opportunity to ‘do something different.
With nearly 30 years’ experience as a career counselor and coach, Lynda has worked with all levels of employees, from entry-level/student to executive/C-suite professionals, and through every type of situation including career change, entrepreneurial endeavors and pre-retirement.
- Volunteer Career Coach, Unity Program, The Mom Project
- Volunteer Interviewer, Children’s Home
- Volunteer, Loveland City School District (OH)
Education & Certifications
- Masters degree in Counseling from Northeastern University
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology and Spanish, State University of New York at Binghamton
- MBTI Certified
- Certified Digital Branding Strategist
- SkillScan Career Driver and Express Certified