- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Auburn Football Fan, War Eagle
- Mother of Two
- Avid Reader
- Quote Collector
- Passionate Traveler
- All Things Water Enthusiast
Tapping into her years of experience as entrepreneur and counselor, Leigh Anne helps her clients develop a personal brand and a career development action plan. She is passionate about coaching individuals who value self-exploration and self-awareness. She specializes in helping people identify career options stemming from their obvious and sometime subtle strengths, abilities, interests and values.
Leigh Anne coaches individuals through writing a resume that garners attention and arms them with techniques to walk into interviews well-prepared. She leads with compassion and support, but also holds clients to a high standard as they progress in their job search or career transition.
Leigh Ann speaks the language of an entrepreneur. Prior to joining ICC, Leigh Anne founded one of the largest college and career coaching practices in Atlanta. During this time, she supported more than 800 clients toward educational and career success. She has also spent time in the trenches as a sales professional where she was recognized as a consistent top producer and President’s Club winner in the telecommunications industry.
- Active Member, ShowMe50 Lean In Circle
- Volunteer at the Fox Theatre, Atlanta
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications from Auburn University
- Master’s degree in Counseling Psychology from Georgia School of Professional Psychology