- Enabler of Transformation
- Fueled by Connection
- Highly Collaborative
- Thrives in Ambiguity
- Chicago Native
- Proud Mom of 2
- Outdoor Enthusiast
Laura is passionate about helping individuals overcome self-limiting beliefs, find their authentic voice, unleash their best selves at home and work, and expand into the life and leadership they want. She coaches people to become aware of who they are and who they want to be, how to take action toward what they want, and to navigate through change and uncertainty with clarity and confidence. This empowers her clients to unlock their potential and evoke transformation.
Through over a decade in the corporate sector, as a stay-at-home mom, and as an Associate Director for a non-profit, Laura has coached leaders, colleagues and friends to make true change in themselves, their work and life. Coaching also builds upon her background as an organizational effectiveness professional with experience in leadership development, talent management, strategic communication and change enablement.
- Parent Coordinator at Local Elementary School
Education & Certifications
- Bachelors Degree in Communication and Psychology from University of Illinois, Urbana-Champagne
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) through the Co-Active Training Institute
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) through the ICF, International Coach Federation.