- Collaborative and Energetic Business Partner
- Dynamic and Engaging Facilitator
- Brings out the Best in Others
- Insightful and Compassionate Coach
- Outdoor Enthusiast
- Eager Podcast Listener
- Avid Skier
Julie Johnson is an Organization and Leadership Development consultant and executive coach, specializing in leadership development and helping people realize their full potential. Julie blends her practical experience from over 20 years of coaching, training, and leadership experience with a deep knowledge of group dynamics, individual psychology, adult learning, and business demands.
Julie works with clients to help them discover and maximize their gifts so that they can flourish. She is committed to upholding ethical standards, client confidentiality and a client-focused process where the experience is tailored to the client’s goals and desires.
For the past 5 years, Julie has coached leaders at all levels, including new managers, middle managers in transition, and c-suite executives. She has also worked with entrepreneurs and seasoned corporate managers.
- Mentor, Women’s Bean Project (poverty alleviation organization in Denver, CO)
Education & Certifications
- Bachelors Degree, Simpson College
- Masters Degree, University of Illinois
- Certification, SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources)
- Certification, IPEC Certified Professional Coach