- Dedicated to Client Success
- Industry Agnostic
- Insight Coach and Facilitator
- Mom of Twins
- Adventurous World Traveler
- Outdoor Enthusiast
- Dark Chocolate Freak
- Quick with Complex Organizational Issues
When Jodi tells her clients she has “been there,” she means it. With more than 25 years of experience as a leader and team member in various organizations, she has a keen understanding of the situations and challenges professionals face every day. As a result, she connects quickly with her clients, bringing a practical – not theoretical – perspective to her coaching and consulting.
She supports leaders at all levels in achieving their potential for excellence by thoroughly understanding their strengths and challenges. She helps her clients develop meaningful goals for improving overall leadership effectiveness, and she designs her coaching to facilitate growth, learning and behavior change.
Jodi’s energy comes from working with leaders to help them find their way through the complex maze of management challenges. She helps leaders navigate difficult situations from turning around limiting behavior to successfully transitioning into new roles. In addition to working with individual leaders, she focuses on team effectiveness. She guides teams through roadblocks to help them rapidly attain higher levels of performance.
- Active Volunteer, Boulder County Circles
- Member, International Coach Federation (ICF)
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology from University of Colorado
- Master’s degree in Organizational Communication from the University of Denver
- Practitioner, Prosci-Certified Organizational Change Management
- Certified in a wide array of leadership and personality assessment tools including Hogan Leadership Assessments, Pinsight Leadership Assessments/Simulations, MBTI Certified, Emotional Intelligence (EQ-i) and Denison Culture Survey.