- Avid Exerciser
- Advocate for Youth
- World Explorer
- Early for Everything
- Reader of History
- Unquenched Curiosity
- Standup Comedian
- Unrelenting Questioner
After a successful career holding many senior executive roles since the 1990’s, Hank now spends his time focused on energizing leaders on getting clear on what keeps them from achieving the success they want. He specializes in coaching for performance and growth, accelerating new leader success, facilitating strategy development and positioning teams for growth and success.
Hank has demonstrated his effectiveness in clients such as Boeing, Molson Coors, University of Denver, Access Health Care Network, MobiNil Egypt, Chief Executive Network, Illinois Institute of Technology, WhiteWave Foods, Hain Celestial, Atkins Nutritionals, France Telecom, and CSC Sugar Processors.
As a valued counselor and an innovator, Hank believes strongly in having a personal strategy for learning, growing and changing. He demands this from his clients and “walks-the-talk”. He returned mid-career to earn his Masters in OD and Management, and studied Evidence-Based Coaching earning his Professional Certification Coach (PCC) accreditation with the International Coaching Federation.
- Board Member, Debate and Speech Coach, National Association for Urban Debate Leagues
- Mentor, Big Brother Big Sisters of Colorado
- Vice President at Large, American Veterans for Equal Rights, Inc.
- Advisory Board Member, Illinois Institute of Technology
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources from DePaul University
- Master’s Degree in Organizational Development and Management from Fielding Graduate University
- Certified in a wide array of leadership and personality assessment tools including Myers-Briggs Type Indication (MBTI), Emotional Intelligence (EQ-i) and Birkman Assessment