- Puzzle and Problem Solver
- Generational Silo Demolisher
- CSU Ram
- Big-picture Thinker
- Country Concert-goer
- Camping Enthusiast
- Sunday Napper
- Organizing the Disorganized
Courtney guarantees the highest attention to detail and quality for each of ICC’s client engagements. She has natural strengths in process improvement, organization and planning. She drives implementation of all talent management projects from initiation to completion and keeps every project running smoothly and efficiently. She has a passion for learning what makes people tick. Combined with her unique experience in business management, that allows her to create operational efficiencies that fit each client’s unique organizational personality.
Courtney graduated from Colorado State University with a bachelor’s degree in psychology. As a wannabe Colorado-native, Courtney can be found on the weekends at her favorite fishing hole or any of the local camping hot spots.
- Former Social Media Chair, OI Global Partners
- Previous volunteer, Longmont United Hospital
- Active volunteer, Ronald McDonald House & Gathering Place
Education & Certifications
- B.S. in Psychology from Colorado State University