- Intuitive Listener
- Encourages Others
- Career Transition Enthusiast
- Kindle Addict
- Dog Lover
- San Francisco Giants Fan
Bonnie believes everyone has a unique note to play in the symphony of creation, and is committed to catalyzing one at their inner core to leap into their highest soul purpose.
With over 20 years of experience in coaching individuals in and coming out of the corporate world, Bonnie brings a holistic approach to the client, noting that often, as they re-design their work in the world, they re-create their lives.
Bonnie has in-depth experience using consultative tools to coach clients in making successful transitions into their choice of interviewing and negotiation. She has spent over 9 years at DBM (Drake Beam Morin) in the roles of Executive Coach, Career Center Manager, Consultant and Workshop Facilitator. Bonnie is a certified Professional Co-Active Coach and a Certified Five O’Clock Club coach.
- Community liaison and volunteer, New Door Ventures
- Former board member, PCMA (The Professional Coaches and Mentors Association)
- Former Associate Member of Iona Community
- Former Advisory Member of Multi-Services Center for Koreans
- Performer, Lamplighters Music Theater
Education & Certifications
- Bachelors degree in Psychology and Religious Studies, Lewis and Clark College
- Certified Co-Active Coach
- Completed coursework, graduate diploma in the Art of Spiritual Direction