- Trusted Advisor
- Certified Executive Coach
- Baseball Enthusiast
- Dog Lover
- Assessment Expert
- Partners with Others
- Endearing Sense of Humor
Bill’s expertise is sought globally by organizations from start-ups and family businesses to large private and Fortune 500 companies. He specializes in onboarding and integration for new executives with a focus on problem-solving that allows these leaders to quickly create a team environment. In addition, he has keen insight in assessing talent and organizational culture during mergers and acquisitions that leads to rapid integration and bottom-line impacts for corporations. He has more than 20 years of consulting experience and is committed to providing the highest quality of customized service that enhances performance by individuals, teams and organizations.
Bill has worked as a senior consultant, account manager and internal faculty member with a global senior management consulting firm. While there, he provided executive coaching to leaders at companies like K.N. Energy, Children’s Hospital, Catholic Health, Centura and WSC in London. He has also been an internal human resource consultant and taught at multiple colleges in the areas of psychology and management.
- Board member, Rocky Mountain Chapter of the Arthritis Foundation
- Member, International Consortium of Coaching in Organizations, the American Psychological Association, the Society for Human Resource Management and the Society for Human Resource Planning
Education & Certifications
- Ph.D. in Organizational/Counseling Psychology from Michigan State University
- Master’s degree in Counseling from Creighton University
- As a licensed psychologist, Bill is certified in many assessment instruments, including Emergenetics and the Denison Culture Survey