- Team Player
- Detail Oriented
- Compassionate and Empathetic
Beth is a firm believer in building sustainable and impactful relationships with those around her. She encourages herself, and her co-workers to demonstrate integrity on a daily basis and strives to promote unity and harmony.
Her professional experience as Office Manager, Executive Assistant and Operations Manager have led her to serve as a liaison between her co-workers and upper management, allowing her to bridge all gaps within the organization. As a natural-born team player, Beth seeks to lead by example with compassion, charisma, and a positive attitude.
As a Colorado resident for more than 20 years, Beth enjoys shopping, decorating, reading special edition magazines on celebrities and history, and hanging out with her cat, Martin.
- Educator, Junior Achievement Colorado
- Volunteer, Denver Rescue Mission
- CF Climber, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Education & Certifications
- Studied Marketing & Communications at Front Range Community College and Regis University’s School for Professional Studies