- Innovative Thinker
- Intuitive Listener
- Relationship Builder
- Musical Theatre Lover
- Undiscovered Disney Princess
- Loves to Laugh
- Singing Mom of 5
By partnering with her clients, Becky helps them identify what they want, who they truly are and what obstacles are holding them back from achieving their best lives. She believes that the answers to many of life’s questions lie within the individual, and Becky serves as a guiding post to help them reach the answers.
Becky has been coaching others in both a corporate and one-on-one environment for over 5 years. Through her experience, she has been a resource for helping people in the arena’s in job performance, goal setting, career progression, interviewing skills, resume building, relationship building, communication, and overall engagement.
- Junior Achievement Instructor for Elementary through High School Students
- Volunteer, MaxFund Animal Shelter
Education & Certifications
- Pursuing Bachelors of Science Degree in Organizational Leadership at Colorado State University – Global Campus
- Earning ICF Certified Professional Coach Designation, iPEC