LEADERSHIP SPEAKER. INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS.
A keynote, breakout or other business learning session with the leadership speakers and experts from ICC will inspire and transform your thinking about people practices that drive better business results. Whether setting the tone for your entire event with a high-energy kick-off message or stimulating innovative thinking about modern talent solutions in a learning session, ICC’s Top Professional Keynote Speakers and programs will energize attendees and keep them engaged long after the session ends. At ICC, we’d rather share our innovative and dynamic solutions with those who are just as passionate about transforming how we train and develop talent in the workplace.
ICC’s top speakers don’t settle for ordinary, we define different.
we didn't say it, you did.
"Meredith presented ‘Unleash Your Strengths! For Career & Personal Success’ to a global audience at my company. For 90 minutes she interacted, instructed, explained and entertained us on an important topic - how to be happy, productive and satisfied at your job. This training was relevant to each person individually, but also to my personal job function. I recruit and hire people; naturally I want to hire the RIGHT person. Her training is relevant to anyone involved in the hiring process, is a manager, and those in an individual contributor role. Anyone who has a job should see her. She is the type of instructor speaker I want to see again and again.”
“I was introduced to Meredith at an on-site networking session she conducted for our employees. The session, and subsequent coffee date with her, had more of an impact on me than I had anticipated. Since our coffee meeting I’ve been really focused on networking – I've participated in external networking events, updated my LinkedIn profile, and made genuine connections with new people in different circles of life. Meredith gave me the little kick-in-the-pants I needed to get out there and start building my brand. For that, I am grateful.”
"I had the privilege of working with Meredith while I was on the [regional] Chapter of PMI. Meredith created and delivered a great presentation on ‘Giving More Effective Feedback’ to about 120 project managers. A dynamic and personable speaker who really knows her subject matter. If you have need for a really great speaker give her a call. A real expert and someone I look forward to working with again!"
It’s All In Their Heads: Understanding Neuroscience and the Three Parts of the Mind to Improve Engagement and Productivity
If you’re a leader focusing only on time management practices, compensation structures, benefits and perks to improve productivity and engagement, you’re only treating the symptoms of low engagement and low productivity. If organizations truly want to cultivate cultures with motivated employees, our leadership speakers help you to understand the actual causes and tend the roots to create flourishing business results.
- From neuroscience, understand the Three Parts of the Mind – cognitive (skills and competencies), affective (values) and conative (natural talents) – to more effectively assess internal workforce members’ potential for success in individual roles and the organization.
- Learn to improve engagement and influence higher workforce productivity by more accurately describing what success in a role looks like based on required cognitive skills (experience, competencies and skills), affective motivators (values and beliefs) and conative strengths (natural talents).
- Learn the ingredients for improving hiring, retention and promotion decisions to get the right employees in the right roles at the right time being able to map ideal candidates’ skills, values and strengths to specific job requirements.
SHIFT HAPPENS! Leading Compassionately Through Times of Turbulent Change
An organization’s sustainability is rooted in its capacity to transform. Do your organization leaders pay attention only to the process and systems side of change? Do individuals in your organization simply react to change or proactively plow paths through times of transition to promote a fruitful competitive edge? Change will continue to the be new normal and the rate of change will only continue to speed up as technological and other advances influence the world around us. As employee experience leaders who are perfectly poised to plant and water the seeds of the people side of change, our leadership keynote speakers help participants learn how to influence change, and the people involved, more effectively and to minimize the collateral damage inevitable with any new internal initiative.
- Understand the difference between change and transition and how to drive and influence both for positive fruitful results.
- Understand the neuroscience of change in order to guide and lead people successfully through change process.
- Take away the essential elements in a successful change management strategy that you can apply immediately to improve internal results.
- Learn the most common barriers to accepting change to support leaders, managers and employees embrace change positively to produce better business outcomes.
Building Unstoppable Teams
There’s a lot of talk around needing to build productive, high-performing teams who can achieve this… but how in the world do leaders actually accomplish creating teams that outperform the competition over and over again? Are teams in your organization missing their goals, producing lackluster results, maybe even holding the entire organization back? In short, are there teams in the company that are just plain bad for business?
ICC’s top business keynote and leadership speakers explain what it takes to build truly cohesive, effective teams that make better and quicker decisions, tap into all members skills/strengths for better results, avoid the pitfalls of politics and confusion, stop wasting time talking about the wrong things or the same topic over and over again and create a competitive advantage.
- Biggest barriers to building teamwork in the workplace.
- The five characteristics of dysfunctional teams – the characteristics to avoid!
- The five characteristics of cohesive teams – and strategies for building a cohesive and productive team in your organization.
- Practical exercises you can take back to help teams in trouble in your workplace.
Meet the Modern Learner: Bridging the Training vs. Organizational Goals Gap with the 3 Rs of Modern Learning
Were the training programs in your organization developed using traditional classroom methods? Well, meet the Modern Learner whose development needs can’t be touched with your mother’s (or grandmother’s!) old fashioned tactics. Does training in or organization need a reboot? Ask yourself: How many of the learners in the company remember more than 70% of the knowledge and skills taught during training? And how many of those people actively change their behaviors in the workplace to increase their productivity and effectiveness after their training sessions? Chances are, very few participants upped their game to the level of the organization’s learning objectives. Why? Because study after study reveals that one-shot learning events produce lower return on development investments. For real, “sticky” adult learning to occur that will lead to performance improvement, new knowledge, skills and behaviors must be practiced regularly and over time.
Reinforcement of training topics that encourages on-the-job practice, then, is key. Only 10% of what we learn is from what we are taught using traditional lecture methods, 20% from social-based learning methods (talking with others to work through problems), and 70% comes from direct experiences and practice in realistic settings (Bersin, 2013). Reinforced learning represents that 70% and can actually boost retention to 90%.
Does training in your organization need to deliver more value to learners and to the company? ICC’s leadership speakers lead a high-energy session that will cover the trouble with traditional training, why it no longer works for modern learners and the 3 Rs of Modern Learning attendees can start to implement to gain measurable effects on training and development ROI.
- Increase understanding of the strain between the human brain’s capacity for learning and remembering versus what we know about the Forgetting Curve and its impact on training ROI.
- Dissect how modern learners learn and why traditional training no longer works for this audience and must evolve meet the changing demands of our workforce in order to meet learning objectives and increase employees’ effectiveness and productivity.
- Be able to implement the 3 Rs of Modern Learning to create a training revolution in any organization that improves training effectiveness, knowledge and skill retention through training reinforcement, and mastery of new behaviors through guided practice.
- Demonstrate the 7 pillars of reinforcement that need to be addressed in a good development program to achieve an impact on the organizational strategy.
How The ***bleep*** Did I Get Here? A Guide for Lost Mid-Career Professionals to Get Back to Work They Love
On the job, what’s “your work”: the functions you perform most naturally? What’s your “why?”: the area(s) in which you are driven to make an impact? Where do you do your best work: the environment that motivates and inspires you? Discover the answers to these questions in this interactive session lead by our leadership speakers and get intentional about carefully understanding what constitutes the 3 Elements of Your Ideal Career. Strengths-based career development is about recognizing the unique value that you bring to the job, tapping into your natural talent and making your personal-best contribution to the organization every day.
- Understand the functional role you most naturally play based on hard-wired instincts that determine how you solve problems, make decisions and take action.
- Learn to use the Four Areas of Impact to define your “why” so you know what you’re getting out of bed to accomplish each day.
- Define the characteristics of the environment that allows you to do you best work.