ICC is Hiring!!
We are seeking a dedicated part-time member of our leadership development delivery team.
Where exactly? ICC headquarters are located at 1780 S. Bellaire St. Suite 701 in the heart of Denver, Colorado however this position is a remote position.
Short Story! Do you enjoy working with a group of people to help them have a conversation, come to agreement, or plan for the future? Are you comfortable on camera? Are you comfortable with in-person facilitation? Do you like the idea of being a trusted and neutral voice to guide people in learning about leadership? Are you proactive with a strong work ethic and a sense of urgency? The Leadership Development Facilitator and Coach may be a perfect fit for you.
ICC is hiring a dedicated Leadership Development Facilitator and Coach professional to join our Accelerator™ team. This person will work closely with our internal teams and have achievable goals and metrics to meet each quarter. You will have a critical role in the enhancement and elevation of the participant experience of the Accelerator™ program, most specifically through facilitating the client live sessions. This role will make a deep impact on our program participants and clients. This role requires someone who can identify needs, has a big picture mindset, and thinks critically about each task at hand. This person must also have the ability to understand different needs within different industries and be comfortable working with participants from varied backgrounds and experience levels. Part-time, remote role, averaging 20 hours/week. This role may have the ability to grow into a full-time role.
Still interested? Keep reading!
Who is ICC anyway? Want to join a team that does right by their employees and clients, strives for continuous excellence and gives you the freedom to think creatively while having some fun along the way?
At ICC, we wake up every day and bring our best because we care. We care about our clients, our employees, our solutions, our reputation, etc. We firmly believe that the success of a business lives and dies by its people. For that reason, we work with teams and leaders to help them become high-performing and productive members of the organization. And, in tough times, when a company finds themselves faced with layoffs, ICC steps in to provide compassionate job search support to the departing employees.
What does it take to be successful at ICC? We expect our team members to look for new ways of doing things, deliver the highest quality and be dedicated to consistency in their actions and beliefs, with an utmost priority to honesty, transparency, and an abundance mentality.
The Leadership Development Facilitator and Coach role primary responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of our Accelerator™ program primarily through live remote client sessions and at times via in-person development sessions
- Maintain knowledge of content specific to each course
- Film introductory facilitator videos for all courses
- Practice facilitating all live session materials with the Product Development team through “dry runs” (as needed); provide feedback and ask questions as they arise
- Review all participant data each week in order to:
- Keep pace with what participants are experiencing and any feedback that arises
- Answer participant questions as needed
- Understand how the participants are reacting to the material in order to better prepare for live sessions
- Prepare for all live sessions, including:
- Being familiar with the learning objectives and activities specific to each course
- Having the ability to determine what is most imperative to keep, and which parts can be cut down or expanded upon as necessary in accordance with timing
- Emphasizing material appropriately to customize the concepts to meet the needs of the individual cohort
- Ability to deliver in-person training workshops
- Provide feedback to the internal team on a timely basis
- Proficiency in using Zoom and all its technical functionality (i.e., breakout rooms, etc.) and other technology as required
- Deliver all live remote sessions in a professional and quiet space on the date scheduled
- Undergraduate degree required
- Coaching Certification preferred
- 1 to 3 years of facilitation and group coaching
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organizational awareness with the ability to think critically about impact outside of your area of responsibility
- Motivated, flexible, and team-oriented with the ability to also work independently
- Embody ICC’s values and culture
- Proactive with a strong ability to recognize problems and respond with a sense of urgency, using excellent judgment; make timely, thoughtful, sometimes difficult decisions; and seek and accept input from others
- Proficient in computer/data management skills including PPT, Excel, Word, Outlook, and Zoom. Experience with ZOHO and/or Thought Industries a plus
- Strong interest, passion, and experience in the leadership development industry
- Experience in Career Transition Coaching a plus
- Ability to travel as needed
$35.00 – $40.00/hourly rate. Benefits are not provided for part-time roles.
Interested in joining our team? Think you are a perfect fit? Submit your resume and cover letter to Info@InnovateICC.com