Senior Executive Coach
Linda Rad: Biography
Linda’s purpose, passion, and talents are focused on empowering leaders to achieve clarity while growing their core strengths. Linda has over 25 years of experience in coaching and leading leadership development programs. She enthusiastically embraces working alongside leaders as they face challenges, seek harmony, and grow their impact. She is dedicated to helping create positive, productive, inclusive and diverse workplace cultures.
Some of the clients Linda has partnered with include The University of Chicago Medical Center & UC Health, Denver, Facebook/Meta, Colorado State University, CU-Boulder, State of Colorado, Capital One, I Have a Dream Foundation, Our Community Listens Foundation, Cities of Denver, Boulder, Westminster, Arvada, and Alexandria, VA
Prior to consulting and coaching, Linda held leadership roles as the head of learning and organization development, human resource director and deputy director, and employee benefits manager and health care policy director.
Linda’s passions are learning about other’s cultures, hiking, swimming, ping pong, inclusive conversations about history and space, and cooking vegetarian and Persian food with family and friends.
Fun Facts About Linda:
Energetic & Spirited
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Doctor of Education in Organizational Development (In Progress)
- ICF Certified Professional Coach (PCC)
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC)
- Executive Coaching Certification Professional (ECCP)
- Fellow Coach with BetterUp
- Certified Team Coach, Team and Group Coach Academy
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace Certificate, USF
- Positive Psychology Certification, EQi 2.0 Emotional Intelligence Certification, Everything DiSC, Organizational Development Professional (ODCP)
- SHRM, Senior Certified HR Professional (SHRM-SCP) & Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- Boulder Area Human Resource Association (BAHRA) Past President
- Volunteer Mentor
- Colorado International Coaching Federation
- CU Center for Leadership – Volunteer Coach