Senior Executive Coach
Senior Career Transition Coach
Laura Bennett: Biography
Laura is an experienced leadership coach and facilitator, who empowers her clients to lead more consciously and create transformational change in their leadership and life. Her genuine, compassionate, and straightforward approach creates a safe and trusting space for leaders to deepen their awareness and feel challenged to take meaningful action toward stepping into their whole selves and potential and achieving their goals.
Laura works with individuals as well as specializes in group coaching, cultivating space for leaders and senior teams to share experiences and learn from one another through intimate discussion and integration. She also coaches individuals to navigate the complexity of career transitions with clarity and confidence. She encourages her clients to connect with and align their career goals with their values and purpose, overcome self-limiting beliefs, and lead with their best selves throughout the job search process. And, Laura has a particular passion for coaching women to lead from their unique brilliance so they can amplify their leadership impact and influence.
Laura’s coaching builds upon almost 20 years of experience in leadership development, talent management, and organizational effectiveness in both the corporate and non-profit sectors. Over this time, she has served as a trusted advisor and coach to senior leaders and teams, designed and led group coaching experiences, managed and facilitated leadership and team development programs, and led the strategy and execution of organizational brand, communication and change management efforts. She values authenticity, deep connection, adventure, health, and family, and most importantly, she is the mom of two amazing kids.
Fun Facts About Laura:
Enabler of Transformation
Fueled by Connection
Thrives in Ambiguity
Proud Mom of 2
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication and Psychology, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- CPCC from Co-Active Training Institute (CTI)
- Professional Coach Certification (PCC) from ICF (International Coaching Federation)
- Positive Intelligence Coach Program
- Certified Practitioner of the Leadership Circle Profile Leadership Assessment
- Member, Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce
- Community Member, TARRA Women’s Network
- Volunteer Rally Program Coach, The Mom Project
- Member, ICF Colorado Chapter
- Parent Coordinator, Local Elementary School