ICC is Hiring!!
We are seeking a dedicated part-time member for our product development team.
Where exactly? Anywhere! Although ICC headquarters is located at 1873 S. Bellaire St. Suite 750 in the heart of Denver, Colorado.
Short Story! Do you have a knack for organizing and prioritizing competing demands in a fastpaced environment? Do you like the idea of providing support to your colleagues by proactively solving problems, taking initiative, and collaborating towards one common goal? Are you comfortable with challenging the norms? The Junior Instructional Designer role embodies these characteristics.
ICC is hiring a dedicated Junior Instructional Designer to join our Product Development team. This person will work closely with both Program Managers of the Accelerator and Brilliant Career product lines. This role requires someone who is detail oriented and process oriented, who can provide creative ideas and suggestions. We need someone who is eager to learn, adaptable to change, coachable, and accountable to their actions. Part-time, remote role, totaling 20 hours/week. This role may have the ability to grow into a full-time role.
Still interested? Keep reading!
Who is ICC anyway? Want to join a team that does right by their employees and clients, strives for continuous excellence and gives you the freedom to think creatively while having some fun along the way?
At ICC, we wake up every day and bring our best because we care. We care about our clients, our employees, our solutions, our reputation, etc. We believe that when you care, it matters. We care. For that reason, we work with underperforming teams and leaders to help them become highly productive, contributing members of the organization. And, in tough times, when a company finds themselves faced with layoffs, ICC steps in to provide compassionate job search support to the departing employees.
What does it take to be successful at ICC? We expect our team members to look for new ways of doing things, deliver the highest quality and be dedicated to consistency in their actions and
beliefs, with an utmost priority to honesty, transparency, and an abundance mentality.
The Junior Instructional Designer role primary responsibilities will include:
- Serve as main contact for all maintenance for both product lines (Accelerator and Brilliant Career).
- Learn the intricacies of our learning management system, Thought Industries.
Implement new and old changes within different learning courses through proper process.
- Track, maintain, and complete all changes that need to be completed to ensure on time
- Bring all documents associated with different course up to date and current.
- Support content creation as needed.
- Provide assistance in filming and recording different media assets for each product,
including but not limited to set up and break down of sets, learn and act out different
scenes for learning videos.
- Offer perspectives to enhance learning resources, such as activities, scripts, outlines, etc. as needed.
- Undergraduate degree required or in pursuant of degree.
- Detail oriented with strong follow through skills.
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate client-focused behavior and a commitment to increasing our clients’
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work with various personalities.
- Experience and comfortable in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Promote and maintain high standards of quality at work with often tight and pressing
- Recognize problems and respond with a sense of urgency, using excellent judgment; make timely, thoughtful, sometimes difficult decisions; and seek and accept input from others.
Salary Information: $18.00-$20.00/hour. Part-Time Role, not eligible for benefits. Flexible hours.
Interested in joining our team? Think you are a perfect fit? Submit your resume to