ICC IS HIRING
ICC: Innovate. Coach. Consult
Denver, CO (or Remote)
Phone: (303) 865-4400
Type of Work
ICC: Innovate. Coach. Consult., is seeking an Instructional Designer to help develop a future-forward learning and development solution for emerging to senior-level leaders. If you are interested in transforming the leadership development landscape, this might just be the place for you!
In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing and creating training solutions for the modern learner. Examples include: creating role plays, simulations, ILT facilitator guides and decks, case studies, and more. Because we are building a new solution, creativity and new ideas are highly valued by the team. We are seeking someone who thrives in a fast-paced, startup environment and can adapt to changing priorities in real-time.
We are based in Denver and you have the option to work remotely. At ICC, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a group that is creating a learning solution to help people remember and use what they learn on their jobs. If you’re looking to join a of a dynamic, collaborative team, where problem-solving and idea generation happens on a daily basis, please read the responsibilities and qualifications below.
- Design, develop, and create blended learning materials
- Stays current on social and national trends, making training solutions accessible to a modern, diverse workforce
- Apply adult learning theory and instructional design methodology to training deliverables
- Work with subject matter experts to design highly engaging and effective learning experiences
- Responsible for proofing and editing training materials
- Develop train-the-trainer content and deliver train-the-trainer events on an as-needed basis
- 2+ years of experience in instructional design, curriculum development, and training
- High proficiency in English language and grammar
- Experience creating e-learning, virtual learning, ILT, and job aids
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Ability to work with SMEs and other team members
- Experience with e-learning technology platforms
- Brings creativity and a fresh perspective to learning solutions
- Portfolio and writing samples required during interview process