ICC is hiring!!
We’re seeking an Instructional Designer to join our fast-growing team on a full-time basis.
Anywhere! Although ICC Headquarters is located at 1873 S. Bellaire St. Suite 750 in the heart of Denver, Colorado.
What it takes to be successful at ICC:
In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing and creating training solutions for the modern learner. Examples might include creating role plays, simulations, Instructor-led facilitator guides and decks, case studies, and more. Because we are building a new solution, creativity and new ideas are highly valued by the team. We are seeking someone who thrives in a fast-paced, startup environment and can adapt to changing priorities in real-time.
At ICC, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a group that is changing the learning and development landscape. If you’re looking to join a of a dynamic, collaborative team, where problem-solving and idea generation happens on a daily basis, please read the responsibilities and qualifications below.
We want our team members to look for new ways of doing things, deliver the highest quality and be dedicated to consistency in their actions and beliefs, with an utmost priority on honesty, transparency and an abundance mentality. Responsibilities can be summarized in this way:
- Design, develop, and create blended learning materials based on performance objectives
- Stays current on social and national trends, making training solutions accessible to a modern, diverse workforce
- Apply adult learning theory and instructional design methodology to training deliverables
- Work with subject matter experts (SMEs) to design highly engaging and effective learning experiences
- Responsible for proofing and editing training materials
Develop train-the-trainer content and deliver train-the-trainer events on an as-needed basis
Someone with these qualifications might hit the ground more quickly:
- 2+ years of experience in instructional design, curriculum development, and training
- High proficiency in English language and grammar
- Experience creating e-learning, virtual learning, ILT, and job aids
- Ability to collaborate with SMEs and other team members
- Experience with e-learning technology platforms
- Brings creativity and a fresh perspective to creating new applications, ideas, systems and contributes artistically
- Portfolio and writing samples required during interview process
Still interested? Think you are a perfect fit? Excited? Submit your resume and qualifications to Info@InnovateICC.com.