ICC IS HIRING
ICC is hiring!!
We’re seeking an enthusiastic and creative Instructional Designer to help develop a future-forward learning and development solution for emerging to senior-level leaders. If you are interested in transforming the leadership development landscape, this might just be the place for you!
ICC is headquartered in Denver, Colorado. However, this position can be done remotely!
The Nitty Gritty
Do you have a passion for helping people achieve their leadership, career and professional goals? In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing and creating training solutions for the modern learner. Examples include: creating role plays, simulations, ILT facilitator guides and decks, case studies, and more.
What it Takes to Be Successful at ICC:
We want our team members to look for new ways of doing things, deliver the highest quality and be dedicated to consistency in their actions and beliefs, with utmost priority on honesty, transparency, and an abundance mentality. This opportunity can be summarized in this way:
- Design, develop, and create blended learning materials
- Stays current on social and national trends, making training solutions accessible to a modern, diverse workforce
- Apply adult learning theory and instructional design methodology to training deliverables
- Work with subject matter experts to design highly engaging and effective learning experiences
- Responsible for proofing and editing training materials
- Develop train-the-trainer content and deliver train-the-trainer events on an as-needed basis
We are based in Denver and you have the option to work remotely. At ICC, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a group that is creating a learning solution to help people remember and use what they learn on their jobs. If you’re looking to join a of a dynamic, collaborative team, where problem-solving and idea generation happens on a daily basis, please read the responsibilities and qualifications below.
Someone With These Qualifications Might Hit the Ground More Quickly:
- 2+ years of experience in instructional design, curriculum development, and training
- High proficiency in English language and grammar
- Experience creating e-learning, virtual learning, ILT, and job aids
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Ability to work with SMEs and other team members
- Experience with e-learning technology platforms
- Brings creativity and a fresh perspective to learning solutions
- Experience in graphic design is an added bonus
- Portfolio and writing samples required during interview process