ICC is Hiring!!
We are seeking a dedicated member of our support team to join our fast-growing Denver office.
Where exactly? Headquarters – 1873 S. Bellaire St. Suite 1525, Denver, CO 80222
Do you have a knack for organizing and prioritizing competing demands in a fast-paced environment? Do you like the idea of providing support to your colleagues by proactively solving problems, taking initiative and collaborating towards one common goal? The Team Support Services role at ICC embodies these qualities.
Who is ICC anyway? At ICC, we firmly believe that the success of a business lives and dies by its people. For that reason, we work with underperforming teams and leaders to help them become highly productive, contributing members of the organization. And, in tough times, when a company finds themselves faced with layoffs, ICC steps in to provide compassionate one-on-one job search support to the departing employees.
What does it take to be successful at ICC? We want our team members to look for new ways of doing things, deliver the highest quality and be dedicated to consistency in their actions and beliefs, with an utmost priority on honesty, transparency and an abundance mentality.
The Team Support Services role supports the ICC team by prioritizing and completing tasks which may include:
- Answering and directing phone calls to appropriate parties.
- Courteously greeting visitors.
- Preparing and organizing documents and reports.
- Professionally handling incoming correspondence including email and mail.
- Providing assistance in the development and distribution of client proposals, press releases, newsletters and other marketing materials.
- Administering assessments for individuals and groups using online tools.
- Creating and maintaining an inventory of office supplies and sales materials for ICC team.
- Assisting with the preparation of all events, including registration and materials.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with individuals inside and outside of ICC.
- Proactively solving problems with independent initiative and a sense of urgency.
- Creating innovative office solutions for business efficiencies to better meet the needs of our clients and the ICC team.
- Demonstrating client-focused behavior and a commitment to increasing our clients’ satisfaction.
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of quality at work with often tight and pressing deadlines.
- Maintaining social media sites for ICC, Inc.
- Maintaining a professional appearance of office, including kitchen.
- Scheduling and organizing activities such as meetings, events, conferences and travel.
Someone with these qualities might hit the ground more quickly:
- Proficient with all aspects of Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+).
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite, webinar technology (Go-To-Meeting, Skype and FaceTime) and CRM systems (ACT) with the ability to quickly learn new technology and proprietary databases.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work with various personalities.
- Ability to communicate effectively in small and large group settings, both verbally and in writing, in a highly professional manner.
- Recognizes problems and responds with a sense of urgency, using excellent judgment; makes timely, thoughtful, sometimes difficult decisions; and seeks and accepts input from others.
- Strong interest and passion in organizational development, human resources, leadership development or career transition is a plus.
Interested in joining our team? Think you are a perfect fit? Submit your resume to info@InnovateICC.com.