By: Shawna Simcik
ICC is celebrating its sixth anniversary on January 18th!! Thanks to loyal customers, friends and colleagues, ICC has enjoyed several years of growth in the Denver and Cincinnati communities; defeating the typical 80% crash-and-burn rate for start-up businesses. We attribute ICC’s success to:
- Having a team of uniquely gifted individuals whose strengths and differences are maximized daily to propel our clients’ success.
- Getting in touch with what our clients really need to achieve better bottom-line results through their people.
- Clarifying ICC’s true value proposition in the markets we serve.
- Designing leading-edge products in support of our clients’ businesses.
- Offering thought-leadership with events such as DisruptHR and our Breakfast Series events.
The ICC team works tirelessly every day to drive business results through people strategies, and we remain committed to bringing a unique and innovative approach to the services our clients rely on us for: outplacement, talent management and organizational effectiveness services. Not to mention, all while having a little fun doing it!
A few examples from the previous year include:
- ICC launched a new brand identity in August. The rebranding reflects both the evolution of the company as well as our vision for the future. We believe this speaks volumes about what we do in Talent Management Consulting, Organizational Effectiveness and Compassionate Outplacement Services and also how we do it. The new, clean and modern website, www.InnovateICC.com, evokes the clarity and value you have come to expect from us.
- Coordinated, developed and facilitated more than 5 year-long, intensive leadership development programs including collaborating with business leaders to prepare their emerging leaders at a local credit union. As well as a full-fledged, dynamic annual Leadership Development Program for women in the cable and technology fields which included not only face-to-face training programs but virtual bite-sized learning, executive coaching, group coaching.
- Coached more than 20+ leaders to help them be more effective in their roles. These leaders varied from up-and-coming high potentials managers to struggling C-Suite executives. These leaders work in industries ranging from the fields of oil and gas to technology, healthcare, financial services and the clothing and apparel industry.
- Provided compassionate, personalized outplacement services for more than 200+ departing employees in more than 100 cities across the US and the globe.
Anniversaries for ICC are a time to celebrate the best of the past, recognize the unparalleled dedication of the team members, reflect on challenges that were tackled and overcome, while looking ahead towards the brightest future. Thank you to each and every one of you who have contributed to our success. Here’s too many more. Cheers!