ICC is hiring!!
We’re seeking an Enterprise Business Development Representative to join our fast-growing team on a full-time basis.
Anywhere! Although ICC Headquarters is located at 1873 S. Bellaire St. Suite 750 in the heart of Denver, Colorado.
What it takes to be successful at ICC:
In this role, you will seek out prospective clients and partner with clients to re-imagine the future of their learning and development program. A successful team member will demonstrate a deep understanding of their customers’ needs uncovered through conversations and astutely reading pain points and underlying choking points of each unique client. We are seeking someone who is a self-starter, results-driven, works best under minimal supervision and thrives in a fast-paced culture adapting to changing priorities in real-time.
At ICC, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a group that is changing the learning and development landscape. If you’re looking to join a of a dynamic, collaborative team, where problem-solving and idea generation happens on a daily basis, please read the responsibilities and qualifications below.
We want our team members to look for new ways of doing things, deliver the highest quality and be dedicated to consistency in their actions and beliefs, with an utmost priority on honesty, transparency and an abundance mentality. Responsibilities can be summarized in this way:
- Seek out new business opportunities by contacting and developing strong relationships with key corporate decisions makers (i.e., HR, Operations and C-Suite) and enterprise corporate clients.
- Spend your time generating lists of target companies and target decision makers and then approaching these individuals utilizing a combination of email campaigns, networking, cold calls, market research and engagement on social media.
- Communicate value proposition to clients that speak intimately to their needs and requirements.
- Deliver insightful and persuasive presentations that articulate the value of the ICCs program and mobilizes audience to take action.
- Regularly update sales CRM with pertinent deal information, forecast and track key account metrics.
- Appropriately challenges and reframes customer business problems to align with ICC solutions, keeping us as the top preferred learning solution.
- Regularly assess sales target and effectively develop and manage a strategy to maximize selling results.
- Clarify the financial and strategic benefits provided by ICC Accelerator™ solution.
- Craft proposals, pricing and negotiate the deal to completion.
- Partner with implementation team to coordinate sale and successful client launch.
Someone with these qualifications might hit the ground more quickly:
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in sales or account management.
- Effective and persuasive communicator (both verbal and written) with an ability to clearly summarize ICC’s value proposition.
- Excellent negotiation skills and customer service attitude.
- Background or formal education in learning and development or organizational development field.
- Knowledge of and network in the HR tech scene is considered an advantage.
Still interested? Think you are a perfect fit? Excited? Submit your resume and qualifications to Info@InnovateICC.com.