At ICC, we love shaking things up! As the presenting partner of Best Companies to Work for in Colorado, we have also partnered with ColoradoBiz Magazine to bring a refreshed perspective to this well-established program. Not only can Colorado companies who are competing for the honor to be the Best Company to Work for in Colorado expect something new and unusual, so can the resource partners with whom we join forces.
Many know ICC as the Chief Disruptor of DisruptHR Denver. Similar to DisruptHR, ICC insists on a healthy balance of resource partners and exclusivity for maximum impact at each event; therefore, we only allow one sponsor per industry category.
What do you get for your dollar? Read on for more details about the value, exposure and exclusivity.
- ColoradoBiz Magazine is the state’s well-respected and long-standing (published continually for 34+ years) business-to-business publication written for business professionals charged with managing and leading their companies.
- This award will be seen by over 16,000 professionals who subscribe to ColoradoBiz print magazine, of which 75% have a title of Senior VP or higher.
- 89% of CoBiz readers make or influence buying decisions.
- Be alongside ICC, Denver’s premier Talent Management, Organizational Effectiveness and Outplacement firm with a reach throughout the Denver metropolitan area and the state of Colorado.
- ICC and CoBiz have a combined social media reach of greater than 34,000 followers.
- Sponsorship packages are a KILLER DEAL.
- All partners receive passes to the event, advertising in the program, listing on ICC’s website – and many other benefits!
- Many sponsorship opportunities are available that offer brand recognition for your organization.
- Don’t get lost in a sea of competitors. Only one sponsor allowed per industry segment.
- Enjoy meeting new business prospects and make professional senior level connections with the Best of the Best.
- Network with decision makers in a social and relaxed setting away from office distractions.