2021 Workplace Trends: Episode 2
Trash? Every household needs to take it out. Pets? Furry friends need walks and attention during the day.
Valet Living? Their business is taking care of these and other to-dos for busy people. Yet, with more people working from home, their customers’ needs have shifted radically. How they develop employees to serve those customers had to shift, too.
In this second episode of our “2021 Workplace Trends” special series, we sit down with Nicole Davies, Vice President of Talent Optimization at Valet Living. In this conversation, Nicole and Meredith discuss the creative ways Valet Living pivoted in 2020, including how they creatively evolved the culture and transformed talent development in order to retain and engage employees in 2021. Tune in for:
- Activities you can implement to combat employee stress while connecting with one another
- How emotional intelligence in the workplace can make a positive impact on teams
- The leadership development experiences and programs that Valet Living is implementing to promote influence within the organization
- Insights into Valet Living’s individualized development plans to facilitate growth
- How Valet Living is meeting the ever-changing needs of leaders and managers in 2021
For updates on new episodes, be sure to subscribe to our podcast below!